Wednesday, 31 October 2012

CSC104 WEEK #6 TUTORIAL ASSIGNMENT

OK, DR. RACKET LET'S GO!

This week's tutorial assignment is as complex as ever... However, it is also very interesting as well as engaging. I feel myself grasping many elements of Dr. Racket individually, however, when this singular elements are compounded I begin to feel a bit overwhelmed. 

This weeks tutorial focused on all the functions to do with Operations like "strings" as well as conditionals and decision makers. Although, everything is confusing to me with Dr. Racket, the operations part of the tutorial seems somewhat more simple as it is broken down into more basic elements.

The conditionals section was more complex, however the textbook was very helpful. I feel all in all I have a decent understanding of operations and conditionals in Dr. Racket. I will have to review on my own further to enhance my understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment