Project #1 was a little daunting at first due gaps in my knowledge of computer programming. However, I knew the assignment wasn't as hard as it seemed. This assignment was ESPECIALLY helpful for solidifying my understanding of computer programming and Racket syntax as well as the check-expect function and complex definitions... (Complex to me anyways...)
I began to understand with the way Prof. Heap organized the problems within fixing the clock that the solution is always somewhere in what was given to us or what is required. I'm beginning to understand that theme throughout the course... What is "given" and what is "required"...
All is all, I'm glad that we did this project. It really helped broaden my understanding. It was also fortunate that we were allowed to work in groups of two. My partner helped me understand what was missing from my knowledge greatly.
No comments:
Post a Comment