Saturday, 13 October 2012

CSC104 Week #3 TUTORIAL ASSIGNMENT

DR. RACKET AGAIN!

Picturing programs and tick-handlers were the focal point once again of this weeks tutorial lesson. In class we made a basic stop watch using Dr. Racket. This lesson was good because it began reveal to us real applications for Dr. Racket as a programming tool. The class demonstration was somewhat confusing. After I attempted on my own and watched the tutorial videos as well as the alternate text and video resources, I began to pick up on how programs like the stop watch are constructed in Dr. Racket.

What I learned at the end of the tutorial assignment is that by using definitions and functions within Dr. Racket cohesively you are able to build upon and construct somewhat complex functions. The key really is to understand the language Dr. Racket uses as well as creatively using its functions.

No comments:

Post a Comment